Practice Manager – Psychiatry
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of an experienced team and a highly respected clinic with amazing career prospects.
- Manage team of 8-10 child & adolescent psychiatrists and 6-8 administrators, across two clinics in the Harley Street area
- CQC Registered Manager and Health & Safety Officer
- Resolve patient complaints and staff HR issues
- Conduct staff appraisals / chair meetings
- Line management of 6-8 administrators, identify training needs
- Recruit and induct new staff
- Coordinate holiday and sick cover (doctors and admin)
- Conduct financial audits of revenue/expenses, set budgets
- Report to Operations Director, present weekly KPIs
- Accountable for diary optimisation to maximise revenue
- Responsibility for oversight of debt collection
- Launch new IT systems and train staff
- Provide IT support
- Ensure rooms well maintained, coordinate minor repairs
- Run marketing campaigns
- Escalate clinical issues to indemnity insurers
- CQC compliance, conduct clinic audits, update policies
- Currently a Practice Manager at a private healthcare clinic.
- Experience of managing teams remotely
- 10+ years Practice Management experience in private sector.
- Currently or previously a CQC Registered Manager
- Highly organised, self-motivated, reliable and responsive
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Superb people and conflict management skills
- Commercial mindset; P&L, cost control and marketing experience.
- Flexible with working hours
- Strong IT skills
- CQC Registered Managers Award or willing to work towards it
- Stable history in previous roles
- Demonstrated success in leading clinics through growth periods
About the client
- Fast-growing private psychiatry clinic.
- Highly respected clinic, national centre-of-excellence
- Tight-knit team of psychiatrists and staff
- Excellent career prospects and highly autonomous role
- £50,000 – £55,000 p.a. basic salary
- 40 hour working week; Monday to Friday.
- 30 days Annual Leave
- Pension & sick leave
- Work from home 2 days/week