Patient Care Coordinator
Our client, a private clinic in the Harley Street area is looking for a Patient Care Coordinator who will act as a Personal Assistant to the clinical team and provide patients support, through their treatment journey. It is therefore important to be able to build a relationship with each patient to provide each a very personal and tailored experience.
The right candidate will:
- Ideally have customer services experience
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Be able to work independently and be able to prioritize work.
- Be proactive and anticipate the needs of the patients as well as the clinician.
The Patient Care Coordinator will:
- Be amongst the first point of contact for patients.
- Support and guide patients through complex treatment pathways.
- Act as liaison between the clinician and the patient.
- Support the wider clinical team (nursing and embryology) in delivering high-quality patient care.
This clinic provides a comprehensive range of fertility treatments to patients who struggle to conceive, and prides itself in offering patients personalized care,
With its excellent transportation links in the heart of the medical district, boasts a completely self-contained operation, with beautiful consultation rooms, spacious Ultrasound Scan rooms, and state-of-the-art laboratory and theatre.
The small friendly team ensures a personal and supportive relationship is developed, not only with patients but also with colleagues.
|Salary||£30,000 - £32,000 depending on experience|