ODP – Private Hospital
If you are an experienced ODP, we would very much like to hear from you. Our client is a luxury clinic-based specialist in day-case plastic surgery and dermatology in West London.
As an ODP, you will be excited to work with world class surgeons, in state-of-the-art environment.
This is a great opportunity to learn and excel in this specialist area.
The ODP go on to become a:
• Clinical specialist or team leader.
• Surgical First Assistant, via the recognised Surgical First Assistant Course.
• Take on a multi-disciplinary role gaining pacu competencies via recognised training programmes.
Skills & Experience:
• Experienced ODP / Theatre Practitioner
• Registered to practice in the UK.
• Substantial Scrub experience in cosmetic and podiatry surgery’s such as, but not limited to rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, face lift, labiaplasty, blepharoplasty, liposuction, and fat transfer surgical procedures.
• Experience in a day case unit, using TIVA.
• Positive, flexible, self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail with foresight
• HCPC registration