Medical Customer Service – Temporary
If you have Customer Service experience in private medical, we have a temporary role as a Customer Service representative for a private COVID19 clinic. You must have impeccable telephone manner, excellent communication skills and the ability to think on your feet and multi-task. This role will be based at head office and your primary role will be answering the phones and talking to patients about various COVID 19 services.
The hours are either 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm or 11pm to 7am Monday to Sunday. You must be flexible to work any shift each week.
Medical Customer Service duties can include:
- Talking to people about COVID 19 products and services
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from patients, other hospitals, clinics and practices
- Ensure the workstation is prepared, computer logged on, tidy etc
- Collecting patient feedback if appropriate upon exit from the practice
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Knowledge of Covid-19 pcr swab testing
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Knowledge of patient registration procedures and documentation.
Other medical receptionist duties include:
- Answering the main telephone line and dealing with calls from new patients, booking appointments and taking payments
- Booking appointments, providing general information and forwarding emails to relevant team members
- Troubleshoot problems during the booking process
- PC Experience (MS Office Suite) essential
- Excellent telephone manner is essential
- Sympathetic and caring: patients can sometimes be anxious or worried, therefore a caring and sympathetic attitude is most important
- When speaking with patients and dealing with their data a discreet approach is required.
- Close attention to detail
- Candidates must be willing and able to work as part of a team and help out other members of the team when necessary
- Punctual, reliable and efficient
#temporarycustomerservice #medicalcustomerservice #shiftwork
|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Hourly Rate||£14 - £17|