Our client, a leading Fertility Clinic in West London are looking for a Clinical Embryologist to join their growing team
- All routine clinical embryology work, including egg collections, IVF, ICSI, embryo assessments, oocyte and embryo cryopreservation by vitrification, and all routine andrology work, including semen assessments, semen preparation and semen cryopreservation.
- All administrative duties associated with the laboratory.
- Quality management duties associated with the laboratory, including audit.
- Evidence of your previous individual lab KPIs will be required.
- You must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of the HFEA code of practice.
- You will have a Higher degree in Reproductive Science or similar
- Embryology training completed – ACE certificate or STP
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration as a Clinical Scientist
- Certified ICSI practitioner
- Certified biopsy practitioner is an advantage
- IMSI and time lapse microscopy is experience is an advantage
Minimum 2 years clinical embryology experience is required
Full time (37.5 hours per week) + additional as required by work. Weekend work will be required.
Salary £50,000 – £60,000 depending on experience
- 23 days annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Employee loyalty and benefits scheme
- Annual appraisal
- Performance based bonus scheme