Our client, a premier leading healthcare clinic are looking for a Clinical Administrator to join their team
You will play a key role in ensuring that the service provided to the clinic`s clients is delivered to an exceptional standard, generating the highest possible levels of client satisfaction.
You will be supporting the client services manager and the clinical team with all administrative tasks to help with excellent engagement with all their clients.
* Organise health assessment schedules for clients, clarify their availability, make appointments for them with imaging or clinical consultant providers and communicate effectively with clients. Adjust the schedule as necessary based on client preference or clinician direction
* Provide medical concierge requirements for clients as required during their clinic membership period. In particular, organise specialist consultant appointments or investigations for clients on an as need basis and as directed by the clinical team. Again, communicating effectively with the clients.
* Liaise with sub-contracting professionals to support the service and day-to-day suppliers, such as pathology suppliers and all couriers.
* Arrange and organise all completed test kit samples to be sent off to their respective labs around the world
* Support the clinical team in preparing pathology and functional laboratory test kits for clients.
* Ensure the smooth running of the clinic, including maintenance, the purchase of consumables, laundry, and the like.
Desired Skills & Experience
This is a rewarding role that offers a unique opportunity to join a team of a leading global health management company.
You do not have to have qualifications or experience in medical or health areas, but our client is seeking to employ an individual with extremely good interpersonal skills, happy to push the barriers, always going the extra mile but continuously aware of the delicate, confidential and precious nature of delivering healthcare in the highest of standards.
Must speak fluent English.
Salary: £26,000 per annum
Type: Full-time. Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Benefits of hybrid working between home and Harley St, London office. Laptop and mobile phone provided.