Client Services Manager
Our client provides very high-end personalised health evaluation and health management services to discerning international clients. Though located in London, it has global reach, utilising remote delivery capabilities as well as face to face provision at its centre in Harley Street area
You will be part of a small team of professional colleagues. You will initially report to the CEO, but as part of potential small restructuring our client is planning to do as part of our growth plans, this might change this reporting line to a COO.
You will be required to work out in the office for typically three days per week and can work from home for two days per week, though flexibility is required depending on client requirements.
This is an important role within the business. It is a primary interface with our clients, with the key objectives of ensuring that exceptional client service levels are maintained, and that services are delivered to the highest standards and as efficiently as possible. The person will work closely with the clinical and health management team who provide the professional side of the service.
In this role, the person will have a number of specific responsibilities, including:
- Be the primary non-clinical point of contact with potential and current clients
- For potential clients, understand their potential interest and facilitate engagement with the CEO to engage with them to undertake the sales process.
- Engage with new and current clients to help facilitate their needs
- Organise health evaluation schedules across the client`s campus or internationally, making appointments with specialist facilities or providers. Communicate the schedules with the clients, answering any queries as necessary.
- Organise specialist consultant appointments or investigations for clients on an as need basis and as directed by the clinical team. Again, communicating effectively with the clients.
- Liaising with sub-contracting professionals to support the service and day to day suppliers, such as pathology suppliers and couriers.
- Liaise with clients on their financial arrangements with the service, facilitating invoicing and payments.
- Support the hosting of the clients when visiting the client in London. Ensure that the facilities are prepared and immaculately presented for such visits.
- Oversee the smooth running of the client`s office, to include maintenance, cleaning, the purchase of consumables, laundry and the like.
- Support the maintenance of the CQC registration processes and documentation in close liaison with the CEO.
The key attributes that the person will need to have are:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong service ethic
- Be well presented
- A knowledge of the private medical system and core clinical terminologies. Perhaps having experience previously as a medical secretary or equivalent.
- Be proactive and be able to use their own initiative
Salary marker, £35k to £40k, with 25 days holiday. And working in a supportive, friendly and professional culture
|Salary||£35000 - £40000|