FIVE TIPS FOR A GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION
As we all know, first impressions are very important. Employers say that most of the time they can immediately recognise a candidate they would hire. So how does this work? We believe it has a lot to do with presentation.
Presentation can stand for attire, posture and demeanour. Here are 5 tips to keep?you?in the game from the get go:
1. Clean up – from clean nails to styled hair, your physical aspect is not everything but it is the first thing employers see.
2. Walk with confidence – everyone loves a candidate who knows what they’re doing
3. Approach in a friendly manner
4. It’s in the hand shake – make sure?you?shake hands confidently.
5. Converse with ease – if an employer sees?you?relaxed when?you?talk it will make them relax.
We hope these 5 tips will help?you?when?you?interview, for more on this topic,?click here.